A NEW HELMET SYSTEM THAT RAISES THE BENCHMARK FOR ATHLETE PERFORMANCE
Riddell Diamond Technology
A new era of head protection designed and build through next-gen digital manufacturing innovation.
Game-changing design freedom
Riddell is the first to bring customized, digitally designed, additive manufacturing to head protection.
A Perfect Fusion
Diamond Technology offers the Riddell design engineers new freedom to innovate. Imagine the possibilities that exist when design, manufacturing and engineering are fused into one.
- Diamond Technology – Digitally designed, 3D printed, high performance, impact absorbent and tunable lattice components
- Tunable lattice liner – Innovative 3D printing process allows for a custom-tuned helmet platform for protection, fit and comfort
- Carbon® digital light synthesis™ technology – Open-cell structure of lattice liner allows air circulation and breathability, Crafted by Carbon™
- Cam·Loc™ Retention System – A chin strap attachment system developed based on elite player feedback, designed for easy, efficient adjustments to help secure proper fit.
- The Flex System – Flexibility engineered into the helmet’s shell, face mask and face mask attachment system with hinge clips; reduces impact force transfer to the athlete
- All-Points Quick Release™ - Face mask attachment hardware, precision-milled from stainless steel, disengages with a simple press of a button
- Quick Change Liner Attachment System – Removable padding system with screw-in caps, designed for ease-of-use when performing helmet maintenance
- Tru-Curve Liner System – Interior liner conforms to the shape of a player’s head and fits the contours of the helmet shell (front pad, crown, back/side, occipital lock, face frames) for improved comfort and fit
Click here to browse face masks that fit the Riddell SPEEDFLEX DIAMOND. Use the size chart to find the right size for you.
Share your swag on Instagram @reyrrathletics
Share your photo here or mention @name on Instagram to be featured